The Official Star Trek Movie Forum

The Official Star Trek Movie Forum (http://www.startrekmovie.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic Discussions (http://www.startrekmovie.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   What's your favorite Federation ship (http://www.startrekmovie.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8062)

GeorgeIV 06-01-2009 02:01 PM

What's your favorite Federation ship
 
I personally like the USS Defiant. Mainly due to its heavy firepower and cool design.

Zardoz 06-01-2009 02:11 PM

Ent-D!

Jed Starkiller 06-01-2009 02:16 PM

Im kind of torn on this one. I really like the look of the Sovereign Class. But the Excelsior is cool too. The Defiant is on my list for the most unique look.

tannerwaterbury 06-01-2009 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeorgeIV (Post 212250)
I personally like the USS Defiant. Mainly due to its heavy firepower and cool design.

You know, i used to HATE that design, but once i got to know it better, i Fell in love. HOWEVER its not first on my list as my fave ship, that would have to be the Enterprise D, followed by the Star trek XI Enterprise, followed bu the Refit Connie followed by the Original Connie, THEN the Defiant.

FanWriter45 06-01-2009 06:31 PM

The Ent-D always seemed like a Hilton in space... the Defiant looked like it was based on an electric shaver...

I'll take the Mike Minor refit of the E for ST:TMP.

Zardoz 06-01-2009 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FanWriter45 (Post 212458)
The Ent-D always seemed like a Hilton in space... the Defiant looked like it was based on an electric shaver...

I'll take the Mike Minor refit of the E for ST:TMP.

But that was a minor modification of Matt Jefferies design for the aborted Star Trek-Phase II Tv show.

kevin 06-01-2009 09:57 PM

Out of the general ships - USS Excelsior.

Indestructible Object 06-01-2009 10:04 PM



1701 Refit or 1701-A... what a beauty.

FanWriter45 06-02-2009 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zardoz (Post 212469)
But that was a minor modification of Matt Jefferies design for the aborted Star Trek-Phase II Tv show.

...and your point is?

horatio 06-02-2009 11:06 AM

The big and comfortable one with replicators and holodecks and that barkeeper who has some real booze. :D


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:37 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2009 by Paramount Pictures. STAR TREK and all related
marks and logos are trademarks of CBS Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved.