The Official Star Trek Movie Forum

The Official Star Trek Movie Forum (http://www.startrekmovie.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic Discussions (http://www.startrekmovie.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   My friend loved the movie (http://www.startrekmovie.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7797)

Captainaceventura27 05-22-2009 08:42 AM

My friend loved the movie

Ok guys, I have a friend that goes to a Local high school in my hometown and she is really really cute, she can have any man she wants oh and she's dating a guy who goes to the same school, so anyway we had a nice talk about movies that you seen, and told me that she and a couple of her friends went to see star trek and they LOVED every minute of it, we had a nice talk about the movie, and after where done talking, she then told that she might break up with her boyfriend, cause she now has crush on Chris Pine & Zachary Quinto and wants to go out with one of them.

MrQ1701 05-22-2009 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captainaceventura27 (Post 205192)
Ok guys, I have a friend that goes to a Local high school in my hometown and she is really really cute, she can have any man she wants oh and she's dating a guy who goes to the same school, so anyway we had a nice talk about movies that you seen, and told me that she and a couple of her friends went to see star trek and they LOVED every minute of it, we had a nice talk about the movie, and after where done talking, she then told that she might break up with her boyfriend, cause she now has crush on Chris Pine & Zachary Quinto and wants to go out with one of them.

Are you a guy or gal?? Have you asked this "friend" out on a date yet? :001_tongue:

ps. If you are NOT the same age as this "friend", forget what I said above!! I just thought I would point that out before someone started to think I cruise high schools for dates!!

Saquist 05-22-2009 09:32 AM

Girls will be girls.

NCC-73515 05-22-2009 10:55 AM

In the subway this morning...
guy1: Hey, did you see Star Trek already?
guy2: No, I was never interested in Trek. It's uncool and boring.
guy1: That's what I thought as well, but the new movie is awesome! You should see it, it's better than the SW prequels!
guy2: Okay...
Then they left :D
They were about 16 years old, I guess.

Ditroi 05-22-2009 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NCC-73515 (Post 205347)
In the subway this morning...
guy1: Hey, did you see Star Trek already?
guy2: No, I was never interested in Trek. It's uncool and boring.
guy1: That's what I thought as well, but the new movie is awesome! You should see it, it's better than the SW prequels!
guy2: Okay...
Then they left :D
They were about 16 years old, I guess.

Weird huh? Star Trek and boring are words that don't belong together....

NCC-73515 05-22-2009 11:18 AM

Guess they only knew TMP...

jerhanner 05-22-2009 11:53 AM

Quote:

Tell her a bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush.

Samuel 05-22-2009 12:46 PM

Quote:

I'm sure she will have to get in a very big line with lots of others. Maybe she knows some judo to help with that.

Ditroi 05-22-2009 01:11 PM

Sound like a person who likes to jump on bandwagons... too full... no room for her! That girl is going to be disappointed one day when she can't get what she wants with a snap.

Lady Vaako 05-23-2009 09:07 PM

The new movie seems to be extremely popular amongst teenage girls. Let's face it, the mind-boggling sexiness of the new Holy Trinity does have a lot to do with it. With colourful comments such as : "Spock is teh sex!! <333" or "Bones is made of awesome!! XDDDD", I think Trek has found a whole new generation of female fans.... :D