The Official Star Trek Movie Forum

The Official Star Trek Movie Forum (http://www.startrekmovie.com/forums/index.php)
-   Star Trek XI: The Movie (http://www.startrekmovie.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   The funniest scenes in Star Trek. (http://www.startrekmovie.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7702)

wade8069 05-19-2009 06:33 PM

The funniest scenes in Star Trek.

What did you think were the funniest scenes in the movie?
I loved Dr. McCoy chasing Kirk around with a hypo-spray as Kirk developed one unpleasant symptom after another.

martok2112 05-19-2009 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wade8069 (Post 202696)
I loved Dr. McCoy chasing Kirk around with a hypo-spray as Kirk developed one unpleasant symptom after another.

That had me splitting my sides with laughter.

and this quick exchange:

Spock Prime: I am Spock.
Kirk: Bull****.

:D

chator 05-19-2009 06:46 PM

I only laughed in the scenes involving Keenser. That little piece of sh*t cracked me up. Granted, most of the time I was laughing at the little guy instead of with him, does he even laugh? He/It was so out of place, and the way Scotty just abused him in scene after scene brought me to tears of laughter.

AyanEva 05-19-2009 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wade8069 (Post 202696)

Pretty much this. Just sends me into hysterics every time!

I also love when Scotty's like, "I don't like to take sides..." (or is it "I'd rather not take sides?"). The look on his face is so funny!

Actually, just about any scene with Simon Pegg in it. He just makes me LOL so hard. :lol:

There's also the bar scene when instead of moaning and groaning after he gets his butt kicked, Kirk is like, "You can whistle really loud, you know that?" It's just so random and so perfect!

dhess68 05-19-2009 07:03 PM

Any scene that had an exchange betwen Quinto and Urban or at each other.

I went into this thinking are they going to have good chemistry.....they really do and it shows.

Also anytime Kirk/Bones are together, you could not have chosen any better actors to play the trio...superb casting!!!!

Royale 05-20-2009 05:22 AM

I've seen star trek 4 times now (and heading back for a 5th) and the two scenes that make me laugh out loud are the one with Kirk and Bones and the classic numb tongue line...hilarious.

The other one is all Chris PIne... Kirk just got booted off the Enterprise for mutiny. He eventually meets up with Spock Prime and Spock introduces himself. Kirk pauses for a well... and then says "BS". Has me howling each and every time. Kudos to Chris Pine for pulling that off brilliantly

vanvideo 05-20-2009 06:21 AM

Kirk taking the Kobiyashi Maru scenario, the way he nonchalantly bites into an apple while confounding the Starfleet personnel -Spock included- was classic.

jerhanner 05-20-2009 06:24 AM

I liked the way Pine said, "....Captain" to Uhura duing the KMaru. Pegg stole the show as far as laughs, I think - but everything is funnier with a brogue.

That Metal Beastie 05-20-2009 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jerhanner (Post 203094)
I liked the way Pine said, "....Captain" to Uhura duing the KMaru. Pegg stole the show as far as laughs, I think - but everything is funnier with a brogue.

I agree...almost. The hypospray attacks get my vote though.

OWWWW! STOP THAT!!!:lol:

Pine was great.

AyanEva 05-20-2009 06:33 AM

Speaking of Delta Vega, I love when he's making a recording talking about how he was mistreated and he's starts saying the stardate and just quits and gives up in the end.