The Official Star Trek Movie Forum

The Official Star Trek Movie Forum (http://www.startrekmovie.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic Discussions (http://www.startrekmovie.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Braga Back on the Air! (http://www.startrekmovie.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7687)

chator 05-19-2009 01:24 PM

Braga Back on the Air!
 
ABC today announced it's new Fall line-up for 2009, which includes a new sci-fi show called "Flash Forward" based on the novel by Robert J. Sawyer, the show will follow characters that catch a glipse into their future after a freak accident involving a superconductor allows everyone on the planet to peer 20 years into the future. The show is produced by former Enterprise executive producer Brannon Braga. The show is scheduled to air Thursday nights in the 8pm timeslot before Grey's.

kevin 05-19-2009 01:28 PM

I thought he was working on 24 recently?

chator 05-19-2009 01:31 PM

He is.

That Metal Beastie 05-19-2009 04:12 PM

I'm intrigued, sounds interesting. Hope it fares better than other recently fallen sci-fi(ish) shows like Jericho, Journeyman, My Worst Enemy, Life On Mars, Bionic Woman, and Terminator: the Sarah Conner Chronicles.:sad:

Not to mention the great modern fairytale/fantasy show Pushing Daisies.

chator 05-19-2009 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by That Metal Beastie (Post 202542)
I'm intrigued, sounds interesting. Hope it fares better than other recently fallen sci-fi(ish) shows like Jericho, Journeyman, My Worst Enemy, Life On Mars, Bionic Woman, and Terminator: the Sarah Conner Chronicles.:sad:

Not to mention the great modern fairytale/fantasy show Pushing Daisies.

Well ABC is giving it a good timeslot, so i'll keep my fingers crossed.

martok2112 05-19-2009 06:04 PM

Interesting in 24 that Branon Braga (one of the terrible twosome accused of destroying Trek) is working alongside the very guy, Manny Coto, who almost saved Enterprise.

chator 05-19-2009 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by martok2112 (Post 202650)
Interesting in 24 that Branon Braga (one of the terrible twosome accused of destroying Trek) is working alongside the very guy, Manny Coto, who almost saved Enterprise.

What's so odd about it, they worked alongside each other on Enterprise, I think i read somewhere that Coto brought Braga on board. Anyway, Braga will be ditching 24 for Flash Forward.

martok2112 05-19-2009 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chator (Post 202678)
What's so odd about it, they worked alongside each other on Enterprise, I think i read somewhere that Coto brought Braga on board. Anyway, Braga will be ditching 24 for Flash Forward.

Kewl. :)

admiralroot 05-19-2009 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chator (Post 202406)
ABC today announced it's new Fall line-up for 2009, which includes a new sci-fi show called "Flash Forward" based on the novel by Robert J. Sawyer, the show will follow characters that catch a glipse into their future after a freak accident involving a superconductor allows everyone on the planet to peer 20 years into the future. The show is produced by former Enterprise executive producer Brannon Braga. The show is scheduled to air Thursday nights in the 8pm timeslot before Grey's.

Everyone on the planet? So this show has a cast size of 6 billion+:D

chator 05-19-2009 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by admiralroot (Post 202707)
Everyone on the planet? So this show has a cast size of 6 billion+:D

Yes.

Source: http://www.variety.com/article/VR111...goryid=14&cs=1


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2009 by Paramount Pictures. STAR TREK and all related
marks and logos are trademarks of CBS Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved.