The Official Star Trek Movie Forum

The Official Star Trek Movie Forum (http://www.startrekmovie.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic Discussions (http://www.startrekmovie.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Star trek (http://www.startrekmovie.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7626)

spokthecool 05-18-2009 07:41 AM

Star trek

I saw the new film is was cool! I want to know the old Spok was that in the future what he would look like? I loved the movie i want my room to look like star trek with lotes of Spok pictures:001_cool:.

jerhanner 05-18-2009 07:40 PM

I'm sure your local shopping emporiums, and the internet, will be able to hook you up with some Trek goodies!

spokthecool 05-19-2009 06:36 AM

Hey thanks I hope to have the best star trek room ever

Beetlescott 05-19-2009 07:38 AM

Hey, I have a Star Trek room! If you go here: http://www.startrekmovie.com/forums/...9&postcount=18

And all my posts below it, and you can see my room! I call it Ten Forward, (from Star Trek The Next Generation). Good luck with yours! If you want some pointers, PM me! :thumbup:

spokthecool 05-19-2009 07:39 AM

awesome thanks

Beetlescott 05-19-2009 08:30 AM

5 Attachment(s)
I took some new pics of my room today!!!! :thumbup::thumbup:

1. Here are some of the movie posters TMP, The Search for Spock, First Contact, and a poster with the first 10 movie posters on it.
2. Here is a long shot of the room. (DS9 is playing!)
3. This is a wall with some plaques and a couple of pics from The Experience in Vegas, (my wife and I are in there with the various crews)
4. This is behind my "bar" a shot of my Hallmark ornaments on glass shelves.
5. More ornaments and some cards lying on my bar. (a smaller poster from Generations)

Note the "space station" I made at the end of the bar. I took an old lamp and a turntable from a recordplayer and hung some of my ornaments from it with fishing line. Then the DS9 ornament on top! Stay Tuned!!!!

Beetlescott 05-19-2009 08:37 AM

4 Attachment(s)
more....
1. Another shot of the movie posters.
2. Here is a shot of the poster with the "mini" posters. Note the 2 versions of NCC 1701 ships from the new movie and TOS series. Also the Borg ships in the corner.
3. This is a long shot of my mantle. The framed pic is from last years calander. The models on the mantel are made by Furuta, a Japan company. They are very detailed. About 4" long and on their own stands, my favoirte of all my ships. MORE to come!!!!

Beetlescott 05-19-2009 09:11 AM

5 Attachment(s)
I hope no one gets upset, but since you are interested, I am refreshing my pics. I have added some since then anyway. :thumbup: By the way, if anyone in here can give me some pointers on how to better display my goodies, I am more than open!
1. This is my (working) phone. It scares everyone with the "red alert" claxon that blasts everytime the phone rings!
2. A collection of magazines. (notice the "countdown" comic on top!
3. This is a close up of the Furuta models. This is The NCC 1701 C
4. My favorite; Spocks shirt autographed by Leonard Nimoy!!!
5. NCC 1701 B

Beetlescott 05-19-2009 09:16 AM

5 Attachment(s)
1. The 1992 Hallmark display of the Gailileo
2. The full collection of the 2009 Kellogs badges.
3. Some action figures
4. more actions figures
5. Some taller ones.

Beetlescott 05-19-2009 09:22 AM

3 Attachment(s)
I hope i'm helping you:)

1. As you wallk down the staris to my basemet, you are greeted by this shadowbox of Spock. On the pedestal is various ships of NCC 1701, including the JL one that was destroyed.
2. Here are some Phasers from various series/movies, (Star Trek XI phaser is there!!!)
3, Here are my Plates, 30 year captians, the Klingon Bird of Prey, and the NCC 1701 D
4. To the left of the cabinet, is a stand with some NCC 1701 D
5. The pic on the wall is one of my most prized gifts. My son who is now 33 years old, was 13 when he drew this after coming home from the opening night of Star Trek V.

Ok I am now finished. If you want to PM me, more, please feel free. Good luck with your room! I hope it brings you as much joy as it has me!!!!