The Official Star Trek Movie Forum

The Official Star Trek Movie Forum (http://www.startrekmovie.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic Discussions (http://www.startrekmovie.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Superhero Movies Coming This Summer (http://www.startrekmovie.com/forums/showthread.php?t=718)

sir num nums 02-16-2008 04:24 PM

Superhero Movies Coming This Summer

With summer right around the corner this will will sure to be full of Superhero's
Take a few minutes and view the different Trailers

SuperHero Movie - Spoof: Staring Drake Bell

Hancock - Comedy: Staring Will Smith

Hellboy II - Comic: Staring Ron Perlman

Dark Knight - Comic: Staring Christian Bale

I am sure their are others, but I am really looking forward to the comedy and the spoof.

KiraTroi87 02-16-2008 10:25 PM

I can't wait for Iron Man!

sir num nums 02-16-2008 11:12 PM

I forgot all about that movie. I guess I lost all respect for Robert Downey Jr a few years ago. But, I still plan on watching the movie despite that.

Ironman

jevans64 02-16-2008 11:13 PM

I saw the trailer for SuperHero movie. I hope it will be as funny as the trailer.

I don't know anything about Hancock other than making the comment about having a name that related to your profession during the middle ages. :lol:

Hellboy II. Groan. :(

Dark Knight. Saw this trailer too and it looked pretty good. Heath Ledger's Joker reminded my a lot of Jack Nicholson's Joker.

GODHOOD 02-16-2008 11:50 PM

Iron-Man and the Dark Knight are the only ones I'm seeing at the moment. Hancock could be funny, I just hope it's not another My Super Ex-Girlfriend.

Captain Presley 02-17-2008 11:31 AM

I can't wait to see "The Dark Knight". I don't think Heath Ledger's Joker looks ANYTHING like Nicholson's. Nicholson was playing Nicholson in grease paint. I also am looking forward to "The Incredible Hulk" which is NOT a sequel to the Ang Lee bore fest. "Iron Man" is on my list of must see movies as well. At least without "Star Trek" this year we do have a good crop of movies to watch to tide us over.

GODHOOD 02-17-2008 02:23 PM

The Punisher 2 is also getting retooled just like the Hulk movie, not that I have anything against Thomas Jane but having him in Florida never made much sense to me.

Gary Seven 02-18-2008 06:09 AM

I'm adding Hancock to my list along with Ironman and The Dark Knight.

Scotty80 02-18-2008 09:40 AM

Really enjoyed the Hancock trailer.....just the sound that the Whale made as it was about to land was hilarious and is probably worth going to see the movie for on it's own:lol:!

Dark Knight is the Super Hero movie that I'm really waiting for though.

sir num nums 02-20-2008 08:37 PM

I can not believe Will Smith is doing that movie, but it does seem funny.