The Official Star Trek Movie Forum

The Official Star Trek Movie Forum (http://www.startrekmovie.com/forums/index.php)
-   Star Trek XI: The Movie (http://www.startrekmovie.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Happy Spocko de Mayo!!! (http://www.startrekmovie.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6996)

RedShirtWalking 05-07-2009 03:03 AM

Happy Spocko de Mayo!!!

Here we are, kids...opening day. Or, what I have started calling "Spocko de Mayo!"

I hope everyone has a great time tonight and this weekend when you see the film. Have fun!

Live Long and Prosper!
\\///

AyanEva 05-07-2009 03:16 AM

Happy Spocko de Mayo to you too! :D

martok2112 05-07-2009 03:47 AM

Happy Spocko de Mayo! (hold de Mayo) :D

AyanEva 05-07-2009 03:49 AM

I can't believe I'm walking out the door in a few minutes and going out IN PUBLIC wearing a comm badge. *facepalm* I've sunk to a new geeky low.

RedShirtWalking 05-07-2009 05:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyanEva (Post 187252)
I can't believe I'm walking out the door in a few minutes and going out IN PUBLIC wearing a comm badge. *facepalm* I've sunk to a new geeky low.

Wear it proud, AyanEva. Wear it proud. :D

AyanEva 05-07-2009 05:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedShirtWalking (Post 187269)
Wear it proud, AyanEva. Wear it proud. :D

:thumbup:

Combined with my shirt, I got several stares, doubletakes, and curious looks on the train and subway. :lol:

I like this outfit. It's exciting!

RedShirtWalking 05-07-2009 05:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyanEva (Post 187280)
:thumbup:

Combined with my shirt, I got several stares, doubletakes, and curious looks on the train and subway. :lol:

I like this outfit. It's exciting!

AWESOME!

Me, I'll be pimpin' it old school tonight in the good ol' mustard gold. Awww, yeah...

GreenWoman 05-07-2009 05:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyanEva (Post 187252)

Go you!!!

I'm forced to be a bit more subtle, but I have some under-the-mainstream-radar Trek wardrobe on today. %-)

CAPTAIN MOUSE 05-07-2009 05:55 AM

I went to work this morning with my embroidered command gold tunic, that I got in Vegas. Black slacks and boots. Not to mention A TOS era phaser and communicator. I plan on picking up the wife at her work in this outfit too...BTW my son in a embroidered science blue shirt today at school because today is officially Star Trek Day at his school. Now where was that when I was going there?:thumbup:

AyanEva 05-07-2009 06:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CAPTAIN MOUSE (Post 187285)
I went to work this morning with my embroidered command gold tunic, that I got in Vegas. Black slacks and boots. Not to mention A TOS era phaser and communicator. I plan on picking up the wife at her work in this outfit too...BTW my son in a embroidered science blue shirt today at school because today is officially Star Trek Day at his school. Now where was that when I was going there?:thumbup:

OMG You're my new hero! :D That is TOO awesome. :thumbup:

I wish I had a uniform cuz I totally would have worn it to work today. :lol: