The Official Star Trek Movie Forum

The Official Star Trek Movie Forum (http://www.startrekmovie.com/forums/index.php)
-   Star Trek XI: The Movie (http://www.startrekmovie.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Live long and... (http://www.startrekmovie.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6188)

gornski 04-06-2009 09:56 AM

Live long and...

...peace out brothers and sisters!

With the film coming on fast, it is getting harder for me to avoid deadly spoilers. So I gotta check out of here for a while.

I have really enjoyed hanging out here and jabbering with you folks over the last month. I have belonged to many communities over the course of my life, but trek fans have always been my first tribe, and have a special place in my heart. Thanks for the hospitality and the chance to cross wits.

I hope to check in after I see the film. I hope we are all very happy a month from now.

Gornski out.

jtrek79 04-06-2009 10:01 AM

go in peace , we will be waiting your return:)

starbase63 04-06-2009 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jtrek79 (Post 169609)
go in peace , we will be waiting your return:)

I remember before Nemesis was out, the script was pretty widely available on the net by this point near release but there weren't many (me included) who believed what we read was the real thing...until we saw the movie and realized what we read really was the script...

Stef* 04-06-2009 01:46 PM

I understand and am thinking of doing the same. Which would mean shutting all my dearest Trek Sites down for a few weeks or simply getting mails in web and go away a once.

I made it through nearly two years (or longer) of spoilering and eagerly waiting and it was fantastic. I couldn't bear it, if some over-enthusiastic comes now or in a few days

"Hey, I've seen it yet and did you already know that Spock ..."
"Noooooooooooo ...."

... just another month. Stef* can do that. In one month exactly I'm sitting in the cinema - unspoilered.

Have good luck gornski in avoiding the spoilers and a good ride, when watchig the movie.

Stef*
.... will also dimm her Trek/web consume striktly down ...

NCC-73515 04-06-2009 01:53 PM

I also want to avoid spoilers... but I don't wanna leave you all. I've come to really like this forum and its members!

Livingston 04-06-2009 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gornski (Post 169606)
...peace out brothers and sisters!

With the film coming on fast, it is getting harder for me to avoid deadly spoilers. So I gotta check out of here for a while.

I have really enjoyed hanging out here and jabbering with you folks over the last month. I have belonged to many communities over the course of my life, but trek fans have always been my first tribe, and have a special place in my heart. Thanks for the hospitality and the chance to cross wits.

I hope to check in after I see the film. I hope we are all very happy a month from now.

Gornski out.

Hey Gornski, look forward to seeing you on the boards after the release.

Peace and long life as they say!

kevin 04-06-2009 02:25 PM

See ya later, Gornski - hope you enjoy the film!

ThePhaige 04-06-2009 02:54 PM

We will all be back here on the 9th celebrating :cheers2: I am fully confident this things gonna blow the roof off....

Beetlescott 04-06-2009 03:29 PM

Good luck staying away from the spoilers gornski!!!