The Official Star Trek Movie Forum

The Official Star Trek Movie Forum (http://www.startrekmovie.com/forums/index.php)
-   Star Trek XI: The Movie (http://www.startrekmovie.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Star Trek XI: The Official Movie Game (http://www.startrekmovie.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4476)

tomcatjosh 11-29-2008 06:06 AM

Star Trek XI: The Official Movie Game

What Type Of Game Would You Like For It. There Will Be One, For Sure. I Can Tell Because Its The Iron Man Type Movie, It Had A Game. Plus, Who Dousn't Want To Get In The Big E And Blow Some Romulans Butt Off?

Star Trek 11-29-2008 06:25 AM

I'd like to see an online-interactive Game centered around a Mirror-Universe-ST-XI Enterprise, in which J.J. Abrams, in good-ol' Captain-Ahab-Khan-fashion, commandeers the Captaincy from Kirk, and then proceeds to seek out and phase into oblivion those holier-than-thou Fans who take this TV/Movie Franchise too seriously and feel their real-life-futures have been contaminated/altered/destroyed by deviating-from-canon bullshyt.

;)

Ferrous 11-29-2008 06:53 AM

I like exploration games. I always thought Star Trek would be perfect for a game like Oblivion. Instead of traveling to other towns, you would travel to different planets. It could be like the old Star Trek 25th Anniversary edition but with 3d graphics instead.

The only game I have heard of that is coming out is Star Trek Online.

Ensign Kal 11-29-2008 08:11 AM

I voted everything because it needs to have everything on there to be a good game... this game desperately needs to be a sandbox games with thousands of different choices to make

jtrek79 11-29-2008 08:11 AM

the best is yet to come for games

tomcatjosh 11-29-2008 08:34 AM

agreed. i believe they will make a seperate game from sto.

Yagami Crewman 11-29-2008 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Star Trek (Post 123930)
I'd like to see an online-interactive Game centered around a Mirror-Universe-ST-XI Enterprise, in which J.J. Abrams, in good-ol' Captain-Ahab-Khan-fashion, commandeers the Captaincy from Kirk, and then proceeds to seek out and phase into oblivion those holier-than-thou Fans who take this TV/Movie Franchise too seriously and feel their real-life-futures have been contaminated/altered/destroyed by deviating-from-canon bullshyt.

;)

Khan to Abrams... "I shall leave you as you left my stories... marooned for all eternity in the center of a dead planet... Buried alive! Buried Alive!!!" :lol:

Kukalaka 11-29-2008 09:53 AM

I'd like to see a Star Trek game that's not shiite. I'd be happy with that.

What was the last mad-decent game? Elite Force?

MonsieurHood 11-29-2008 10:19 AM

A good offline RPG would do nicely. Something along the lines of Elder Scrolls: Oblivion, and Fallout, except set in the Star Trek universe. If they did grant the license to Bethesda, just think about all the groovy racial, equipment and starship mods we could make for it. I'm salivating already, just thinking about it.

tomcatjosh 11-29-2008 10:27 AM

i want it for 360. please no bethasda