The Official Star Trek Movie Forum

The Official Star Trek Movie Forum (http://www.startrekmovie.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic Discussions (http://www.startrekmovie.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   I was about to post in Babylon 5 (http://www.startrekmovie.com/forums/showthread.php?t=238)

_Eris_ 02-01-2008 11:52 AM

I was about to post in Babylon 5

Now it's gone. Did I somehow delete my own thread? :confused:

Anyway, as I was about to post, I was once like you, Rajiin, when I was younger. If
it wasn't Trek, then I wasn't interested in someone else's sci-fi.

And, I'll just rephrase, Londo Mollari was the greatest.

Omega Hunter 9 02-01-2008 01:23 PM

Hmm, wierd, I can't find it either. Could it have gotten buried faster than we thought?

Raiden 02-01-2008 01:43 PM

I cant see why they would get rid, its open discussion.

And G'Kar was by far the best.

Did you guys like the lost tales ?

_Eris_ 02-01-2008 01:49 PM

I was actually kinda disappointed with Lost Tales.
Only Sheridan and what's her nuts, Lockley; just wasn't that interesting
to watch. :( I was so hyped for it, too, last summer.

Raiden 02-01-2008 02:09 PM

Well the Sheridan one was good, Lockley not so much but still, its B5 still out there. Im good !

I want a new series though, B5/ Crusade hybrid.

TheTrekkie 02-01-2008 02:43 PM

B5 has a closed story arc, so it is always hard to make something new that is worth following an almost perfect main story.

But I read so many bad reviews of lost tales that i hadn't any expectations and so i even was surprised positive. It is nothing special, but I loved all the small details. When Sheridain told from Molari you really could imagine him in front of your inner eyes. It was great how they dealed with Andreas Katsula's and Richard Bigg's death, beyond the rim...

Aaleck 02-01-2008 03:43 PM

Never watch it...

_Eris_ 02-01-2008 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheTrekkie (Post 4828)
B5 has a closed story arc, so it is always hard to make something new that is worth following an almost perfect main story.

But I read so many bad reviews of lost tales that i hadn't any expectations and so i even was surprised positive. It is nothing special, but I loved all the small details. When Sheridain told from Molari you really could imagine him in front of your inner eyes. It was great how they dealed with Andreas Katsula's and Richard Bigg's death, beyond the rim...

Oh I know, I about cried. :(

Raiden 02-01-2008 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Eris_ (Post 5049)
Oh I know, I about cried. :(

it was nice, made me smile (in a sad way)

KiraTroi87 02-03-2008 10:47 AM

After I'm done with every Star Trek series except Enterprise I am going to watch, Babylon 5, Stargate SG-1, Battlestar Galactica, and Farscape. Any other suggestions?