The Official Star Trek Movie Forum

The Official Star Trek Movie Forum (http://www.startrekmovie.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic Discussions (http://www.startrekmovie.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   user/staff introductions sections (http://www.startrekmovie.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124)

DigitalLonestarX 01-31-2008 11:22 AM

user/staff introductions sections

a place where staff and users can introduce themseleves and be battered with questions to get to know them better :D

starbase63 01-31-2008 11:28 AM

starbase63, otherwise known as Colin, lifelong Trek fan (since the beginning), a six-year member at startrek.com, I also run my own boards Star Trek Logs (link in my sig), part of the Trek Webmaster Program, I've also been part of over half a dozen other Trek boards, most notably SisterTrek and USS Excalibur.

I work in an office during the day, play in a band on weekends, and have a wife and two beautiful, talented daughters.

tomalak301 01-31-2008 11:31 AM

tomalak301, aka, gdog243, aka I don't want to post my real name on here. I've been a trek fan since I was 3 and my favorite series is either TNG or DS9, depending on my mood. I do like all the series to different extents except for Enterprise.

HRH The KING 01-31-2008 11:50 AM

His Majesty, His Royal Highness The King, By The Grace Of God.

Royal Deity.

100% Niner.

All around pleasant chap.

Derek Kessler 01-31-2008 12:01 PM

Derek Kessler, otherwise known as Captain Hair. Yup, that's me. I run the forums and news page for TrekUnited. I'm a student of architecture, in the Ohio Army National Guard, and am about as rabid (but socially low-key) of a Trekkie as they come.

And I am always right. Keep that in mind. ;)

sonofspock1 01-31-2008 12:11 PM

sonofspock1. A devout fan since I was, more or less, a baby! Singing along with Jerry Goldsmith's majestic and beautiful theme. "Singing" meaning "da da da da da da daaaaaaaa!!! and so on. :)

:D

Kai 01-31-2008 12:11 PM

Kai

Huge fan since TNG was on the air. I've been to a few of the boards out there, but I'm sure nobody really knows me since I'm a more moderate poster than most. I just normally blend into the shadows and don't stand out much. But to anyone who might actually remember me...hello all, it's great to be here.:)

DigitalLonestarX 01-31-2008 12:11 PM

well since the spam has started here (sorry mods tis all the admisn fault :D)

I'm DigitalLonestarX, super Game operator/ board moderator for ogame.org a text based space game by the company gameforge GMBH

im 23, currently work as a chef and have every movie series of trek, i love the show and the movies and cant wait for XI

come on JJ chop chop your killing me!

CoW mAn 01-31-2008 12:11 PM

CoW mAn - moderator at Bethesda forums, babbling idiot on New Voyages forums.

Aaleck 01-31-2008 12:13 PM

I'm Aaleck, I'm a huge Tech Guru so if anyone needs help with a computer problem, I'd be glad to help you out. Just finished High School and working on going to college. Uh, right. Thats it. :P