The Official Star Trek Movie Forum

The Official Star Trek Movie Forum (http://www.startrekmovie.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic Discussions (http://www.startrekmovie.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Skyfall international trailer released… (http://www.startrekmovie.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11836)

omegaman 07-31-2012 01:46 PM

Skyfall international trailer released…
 
http://www.imdb.com/list/TB56Gm1AqRw/#play-all

Wow!

The new Q looks like a Dr Who.

martok2112 07-31-2012 11:10 PM

I enjoyed the first two Daniel Craig "Bonds"....this looks like it will rock as well. :)

Roysten 08-01-2012 02:11 AM

It looks like they're incorporating some of the more classic bond features like Q and the Bond 'charm', looking forward to this!

starbase63 08-01-2012 06:17 AM

Loved the Bond bit with Daniel Craig and HM The Queen as part of the Olympic ceremonies...it's very hard to find a complete clip of it as it seems the IOC is nuking any that go up on YouTube. I have an almost complete one shot off a tv at STL, but hopefully a full one will be available soon.

"Good evening, Mr. Bond."

"Good evening...Your Majesty..."

:thumbup:

Roysten 08-01-2012 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starbase63 (Post 325719)
Loved the Bond bit with Daniel Craig and HM The Queen as part of the Olympic ceremonies...it's very hard to find a complete clip of it as it seems the IOC is nuking any that go up on YouTube. I have an almost complete one shot off a tv at STL, but hopefully a full one will be available soon.

"Good evening, Mr. Bond."

"Good evening...Your Majesty..."

:thumbup:

The entire clip is available on the BBC website, has various segments from the opening ceremony.

martok2112 08-01-2012 06:35 PM

Definitely a singular honor for a fine actor. :)

Enterprise Captain 10-02-2012 11:45 AM

Skyfall - Adele

Quark 10-02-2012 04:20 PM

I already pre-ordered the song on iTunes. It's going to be available on the 5th. Not a fan of Adele, but really looking forward to this song. Just fyi, October 5th is the date that the first 007 film, Dr. No hit theaters. As of the 5th, it's going to be National James Bond
Day.

martok2112 10-03-2012 12:25 AM

I spared myself a LOT of buyer's remorse a couple of days ago at Best Buy. I went in and as I passed by the promotional stand for the Complete 007 Blu-Ray collection, I saw one box remaining. I saw the price tag: $149.99. I thought, WOW, that's quite a drop from the $199.99 originally posted for the blu-rays. Then I saw the tag below it : $99.99. My jaw DROPPED! I snagged it up. In my excitement, I almost failed to notice one vital detail until I got to the checkout line.....they were the DVD's...not the blu-rays. So, I got out of the line and took 'em back. Ha ha ha. :)

Enterprise Captain 10-03-2012 04:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quark (Post 326764)
I already pre-ordered the song on iTunes. It's going to be available on the 5th. Not a fan of Adele, but really looking forward to this song. Just fyi, October 5th is the date that the first 007 film, Dr. No hit theaters. As of the 5th, it's going to be National James Bond
Day.

I'm going to wait for the soundtrack and hope that the song will be on there. I've purchased every soundtrack since Goldeneye except Casino Royale because Chris Cornell's theme was not on it. From the moment I heard the rumor that Adele was doing the theme I really hoped it was true. She is perfect for this and the 90 second preview sounds fantastic. What a voice.

Quote:

Originally Posted by martok2112 (Post 326765)
I spared myself a LOT of buyer's remorse a couple of days ago at Best Buy. I went in and as I passed by the promotional stand for the Complete 007 Blu-Ray collection, I saw one box remaining. I saw the price tag: $149.99. I thought, WOW, that's quite a drop from the $199.99 originally posted for the blu-rays. Then I saw the tag below it : $99.99. My jaw DROPPED! I snagged it up. In my excitement, I almost failed to notice one vital detail until I got to the checkout line.....they were the DVD's...not the blu-rays. So, I got out of the line and took 'em back. Ha ha ha. :)

I picked them up on blu-ray when it was released and in my opinion at $170 it's still worth it.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:37 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2009 by Paramount Pictures. STAR TREK and all related
marks and logos are trademarks of CBS Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved.