The Official Star Trek Movie Forum

The Official Star Trek Movie Forum (http://www.startrekmovie.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Star Trek Discussions (http://www.startrekmovie.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Check out what I found online! (http://www.startrekmovie.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11632)

Quark 04-11-2012 02:43 PM

Check out what I found online!
 
Man, I wish I had gone to it! Sure it was fun!


omegaman 04-11-2012 05:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's what I found online…

Great artwork!

Captain Tom Coughlin 04-11-2012 09:26 PM

I've posted this before for our friend Horatio, but I think this thread could use a fresh dose of this!!!






Quark 04-12-2012 12:35 AM






Captain Tom Coughlin 04-12-2012 02:58 AM

You know, I really love the Enterprise refit. It is by far my favorite incarnation of the Enterprise.

horatio 04-12-2012 04:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Tom Coughlin (Post 322748)
I've posted this before for our friend Horatio, but I think this thread could use a fresh dose of this!!!






I am a veggie but every rules needs an exception ... and he looks so tasty. :reddevil:

kevin 04-12-2012 12:21 PM

I used to have the Enterprise model and I think it was the one with the middle packaging. The fact it came with a shuttle ended up bugging me though because I don't think they were scaled right. For some reason as a kid I was seriously pissed that the shuttle made the Enterprise seem to small. I think I threw it away!

Sadly the model fell off a shelf by accident a few years after I built it and like Humpty..........could not be put back together again!

Roysten 04-12-2012 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kevin (Post 322763)
I used to have the Enterprise model and I think it was the one with the middle packaging. The fact it came with a shuttle ended up bugging me though because I don't think they were scaled right. For some reason as a kid I was seriously pissed that the shuttle made the Enterprise seem to small. I think I threw it away!

Sadly the model fell off a shelf by accident a few years after I built it and like Humpty..........could not be put back together again!

I have the same model, and the same grievance regarding the size of the shuttle! My model also broke with the thrusters coming off sadly, I try and keep my favourite ones out of harms way.

Quark 04-12-2012 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Tom Coughlin (Post 322751)
You know, I really love the Enterprise refit. It is by far my favorite incarnation of the Enterprise.

Same here. At first I was torn between that and the Sovereign-class, but I think after all these years I have finally made my decision. I'll go with the Constitution-class refit. ;)

Saquist 04-12-2012 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Tom Coughlin (Post 322751)
You know, I really love the Enterprise refit. It is by far my favorite incarnation of the Enterprise.

It's one of the better designs.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 07:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2009 by Paramount Pictures. STAR TREK and all related
marks and logos are trademarks of CBS Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved.