The Official Star Trek Movie Forum

The Official Star Trek Movie Forum (http://www.startrekmovie.com/forums/index.php)
-   Games/Toys (http://www.startrekmovie.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Uss Gorkon-ncc-40512-b-non Rpg Discussion Forum (http://www.startrekmovie.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11289)

Zardoz 09-21-2011 03:55 PM

Uss Gorkon-ncc-40512-b-non Rpg Discussion Forum

This RPG takes place 8 years after the events seen in Star Trek-Nemesis.
The Gorkon has been refitted at Utopia Planita Shipyards on Mars after it's last 5 year mission to the Gamma Quadrent mapping previously unknown systems.
A new crew takes Command of the Gorkon, and it's new mision to open diplomatic relations with the Dominon, in the Gamma Quadrent.
I will be playing the role of Captain K'larrg, the first Klingon to ever Captain a Federation Starship.

We have openings for the following postions (First Come, First Get):

First Officer
Second Officer
Tatical Officer
Security Officer
Science Officer
Transporter Offcier
Chief Engineer
Chief Medical Officer
Shuttle Deck Officer
Ambassador

(Or any other postions you might like that are not listed here.)

We can post backgrounds on our charaters here as we get started.

Futureguy 09-21-2011 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zardoz (Post 318137)

This RPG takes place 8 years after the events seen in Star Trek-Nemesis.
The Gorkon has been refitted at Utopia Planita Shipyards on Mars after it's last 5 year mission to the Gamma Quadrent mapping previously unknown systems.
A new crew takes Command of the Gorkon, and it's new mision to open diplomatic relations with the Dominon, in the Gamma Quadrent.
I will be playing the role of Captain K'larrg, the first Klingon to ever Captain a Federation Starship.

We have openings for the following postions (First Come, First Get):

First Officer
Second Officer
Tatical Officer
Security Officer
Science Officer
Transporter Offcier
Chief Engineer
Chief Medical Officer
Shuttle Deck Officer
Ambassador

(Or any other postions you might like that are not listed here.)

We can post backgrounds on our charaters here as we get started.

Kewww-wwwell Ship...Would like to play, but I have two left feet when it comes to these type of games.......:sad: .......unless you have a role for someone who can cause havoc just by standing in the wrong place at the right time.:001_tongue:

Zardoz 09-21-2011 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Futureguy (Post 318139)
Kewww-wwwell Ship...Would like to play, but I have two left feet when it comes to these type of games.......:sad: .......unless you have a role for someone who can cause havoc just by standing in the wrong place at the right time.:001_tongue:

Future, as long as you don't destory the ship, or kill anyone's charater, you'll be ok.

We have this non RPG forum to discuss anything any player does that we like, or need to change in the game.

Futureguy 09-21-2011 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zardoz (Post 318145)
Future, as long as you don't destory the ship, or kill anyone's charater, you'll be ok.

We have this non RPG forum to discuss anything any player does that we like, or need to change in the game.

:thumbup:

Zardoz 09-22-2011 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Futureguy (Post 318147)
:thumbup:

So you're in?:thumbup:

Jed Starkiller 09-27-2011 08:23 AM

I'll revive Jed Jeggins! *Pulls out the out fit and blows the dust off it falling all over the place*

Diron Hod 09-27-2011 08:27 PM

Awesome I've just started rewatching DS9, via snailmail Netflix.

I'm in as security officer, I'll figure out the details when I not half asleep. :P

Zardoz 09-28-2011 05:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diron Hod (Post 318416)
Awesome I've just started rewatching DS9, via snailmail Netflix.

I'm in as security officer, I'll figure out the details when I not half asleep. :P

Jump on in man!:thumbup: You got the job!

Diron Hod 09-28-2011 01:20 PM

Will the Gorkon be stopping off at DS9? I assume so, it makes sense anyway. That's where I plan for my character to come aboard.

Also aren't the tactical and security positions usually held by the same person? If someone else wants tactical I don't mind, just saying that seems to be the case.

Roysten 09-28-2011 01:28 PM

Am pleased how quite a few people are on board for this. Think I'll jump aboard as the Chief Medical Officer if that's ok. I think a third incarnation of the Crawford line if that's ok?