The Official Star Trek Movie Forum

The Official Star Trek Movie Forum (http://www.startrekmovie.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic Discussions (http://www.startrekmovie.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   So Long, Farewell, Auf Weidersehn, Goodbye!!!! (http://www.startrekmovie.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10558)

janeway72 02-11-2010 03:12 PM

So Long, Farewell, Auf Weidersehn, Goodbye!!!!

Having realised I have to get back to my life and my work and can't spend my entire time on Star Trek Forums, I've made the sad decision to concentrate on the new forum. It's taking more and more time since it continues to grow and is much busier than over here.

I'm really going to miss the banter and the heated discussions that have happened so often over here. I have very fond memories of you all and you are more than welcome to come and visit or join Startrekkers.

Even as I'm writing this I feel that I really don;t want to leave but I guess all good things....etc. :crying:

Live Long and Prosper good buddies and I hope to see you elsewhere in cyberspace.

jla1987 02-11-2010 04:42 PM

I, too, will be heading to Janeway's forum by the end of the month.

chator 02-11-2010 07:22 PM

My how the forum has grown! I first visited when it was first set up and there were barely a dozen threads. Excellent Job Janeway72! Best thing about the new forum, no Trigger Man.

vuedoc 02-11-2010 09:19 PM

See you on the other side!

kevin 02-11-2010 10:01 PM

Does this qualify as a Prime Forum vs Alternate Forum kinda gig?

:lol::lol:

As I'm on the other forum anyway, it's likely I'll see more than a few of you there!

jerhanner 02-12-2010 04:30 AM

Seeing as how my only reason to come here was to click the link at the bottom of your sig, I guess I'll be heading into the sunset with you!
But let's make a pact to come back once the new movie hype begins!

That Metal Beastie 02-12-2010 05:20 AM

I'm over on the "Dark Side" but I just can't stop coming here as well. This is the first forum I ever participated in and is special to me for that reason.

And pathological didacticism can be fun to observe.:lol: Not..that...there's any of that here. :001_unsure::001_rolleyes: Just sayin'...;)

janeway72 02-12-2010 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jerhanner (Post 299523)
Seeing as how my only reason to come here was to click the link at the bottom of your sig, I guess I'll be heading into the sunset with you!
But let's make a pact to come back once the new movie hype begins!

Can you not put the forum onto you favourites on your work browser?

Captain Tom Coughlin 02-12-2010 06:27 PM

I'd say that I will miss you, but I'll see you over there!

tomcatjosh 02-13-2010 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by That Metal Beastie (Post 299528)
I'm over on the "Dark Side" but I just can't stop coming here as well. This is the first forum I ever participated in and is special to me for that reason.

And pathological didacticism can be fun to observe.:lol: Not..that...there's any of that here. :001_unsure::001_rolleyes: Just sayin'...;)

Same Here, But I'm sure we'll all meet back up herewants star trek 2 is full steam ahead, with a teaser and all!