The Official Star Trek Movie Forum

The Official Star Trek Movie Forum (http://www.startrekmovie.com/forums/index.php)
-   Comments & Suggestions (http://www.startrekmovie.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   The Trek BBS (http://www.startrekmovie.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10345)

Admiral Archer 12-27-2009 09:38 PM

The Trek BBS

I have heard a lot of people worrying about what will happen when/if this forum closes down for good. I have decided that in the event of such a disaster, I will become a member of the Trek BBS, which I believe to be the next best thing to this forum (after this forum, it is the one that appears first on google when you search "star trek forum"). So, if you want to know how to keep in touch with me, then I invite you to join me. I must apologize, but I do not see the point in creating new forums when we have a good number of forums already. So if you are concerned about this forum's eventual demise, then I suggest you join the Trek BBS. I am not yet a member, but I will be soon enough. Also, if there are any of you who are members of Trek BBS in addition to this forum, then please let me know. That will be all for now. Archer out. :D

NCC-73515 12-28-2009 06:48 AM

I will join Janeway's or Tomcat's forums when this one is down.

celticarchie 12-28-2009 07:11 AM

Yeah, I'll probably join Janeway's, Tomcat's & Trek BBS...

I can do more damage that way:thumbup: (I'm kidding:001_tongue:)

buffs79 12-29-2009 05:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by celticarchie (Post 290704)
Yeah, I'll probably join Janeway's, Tomcat's & Trek BBS...

I can do more damage that way:thumbup: (I'm kidding:001_tongue:)

Seconded, minus the kidding. :lol:

Diron Hod 12-29-2009 07:57 AM

If this one closes I'll be able to pay more attention to the Sci-Fi section of the video game forum I'm on. So I won't be joining any new sites.

starwarsrcks 12-29-2009 08:08 AM

I am on TrekCore's forum and TrekBBS why do you not join their forums.

Saquist 12-29-2009 09:50 AM

I'm already on board Trek BBS

janeway72 12-29-2009 10:26 AM

I'm on Trek BBS but I'm not so keen on it. Obviously I started up the other forum so people could congregate after this ones demise (if it happens). It seems to be taking off and we have some members who are not members of this board since accounts are not activated here anymore.

Sorry if some people think I was jumping the gun in starting up a new forum but it seemed a good thing to do at the time. And apart for a few downtime issues, the members seem to like it

Captain Tom Coughlin 12-29-2009 10:28 AM

I'm a fan! (of the Janeway board)

Howlin' Wolf 12-29-2009 11:14 AM

I don't know why they'd want to drop the site, I'm satisfied it's not about to break the bank. But not activating any of the newer people is disturbing. I'm glad there are alternatives because if it does go down I'll be surprised if we get any warning.