The Official Star Trek Movie Forum

The Official Star Trek Movie Forum (http://www.startrekmovie.com/forums/index.php)
-   Comments & Suggestions (http://www.startrekmovie.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   tell your honest thoughts here. (http://www.startrekmovie.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10066)

DigitalLonestarX 11-15-2009 06:27 PM

tell your honest thoughts here.

im making this thread because Ive washed my hands with a certain user here.

I'm tired of coming to this forum to read this never ending merry go round of posts saying she will change then, then in 5 minutes shes already attacked 5 users.

or going on her pity party's saying she is bull****, or whatever the hell else it is.

this **** is getting beyond old, infact it's god damned annoying, annoying to the point im slowly losing my want to log into this forum, hell today i logged in to the see the portal filled with recent posts...ALL BY HER

I mean really now. how many more users does she need to piss off, shes already agrivated zim, managed to piss off zardoz, wich takes a hell of a lot, shes annoyed vince, horatio, etc,

I'm just tired in general of the lack of control on this forum, I urge any users who want a moderated atmosphere to come to vince's forum, there this wont happen we can assure you of that.

it's sad that I find myself posting a message like this, because normally I dont get this frustrated.

so thank you starwarsrks, you found a side of me I ****ing hate.

jla1987 11-15-2009 06:37 PM

Don't forget that she's annoyed me too ;)

DigitalLonestarX 11-15-2009 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jla1987 (Post 281660)
Don't forget that she's annoyed me too ;)

tbh i think shes annoyed alot of people

jla1987 11-15-2009 06:39 PM

For sure. I'm to the point now where I don't really even notice. I only chime in if I'm feeling kinda mean.

jerhanner 11-15-2009 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jla1987 (Post 281662)
For sure. I'm to the point now where I don't really even notice. I only chime in if I'm feeling kinda mean.

Exactly. I mean, anyone who's 21 years old and can't capitalize a sentance.... Plus, anyone who would keep coming back to a place where others have made it clear that the welcome mat isn't out, well, you gotta feel kind of sorry for that.

But I know what you mean about seeing that name over and over and over as the last poster. I don't even bother to check out some threads anymore.

JoeFromEarth 11-15-2009 08:18 PM

um, why don't you ignore said person? and by that I mean click on their name to view their profile, then click on the link on the right that says "Add so-and-so to your ignore list"

jerhanner 11-15-2009 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeFromEarth (Post 281690)
um, why don't you ignore said person? and by that I mean click on their name to view their profile, then click on the link on the right that says "Add so-and-so to your ignore list"

Because I tried that, and it works to a point... but when you start skipping threads just cause you don't want to see the same ignore message+inane back and forth, well, it takes the fun out of the site pretty fast.

starwarsrcks 11-15-2009 10:28 PM

Ok I will stop immediately love your attitude.

DigitalLonestarX 11-15-2009 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starwarsrcks (Post 281734)
Oh god sake I think we're on the same boat because to be honest I can't stand you or any other person because you have been nasty to me. Some forum and members really need to change,

Quote:

Ok I will stop immediately love your attitude
multiple personality disorder much?????????????????

starwarsrcks 11-15-2009 11:27 PM

Look I know I pissed off many people but I don't have a personality disorder you might have